MY Dissertation topic will be:
Black and Brown Ex-offenders experiance of Stigmatization when disclosing criminal record: A qualatiative Study.
About 2 pages, you can use the sample dissertation as an example. My dissertation will be on the same topic. Do Not Copy but you can use as guidance. See dissertation attaached perception of ex offenders experiance of stigmatization: a qualatative approach.
Part 1: Locate 7 peer-reviewed articles (Articles Attached) published within the past 5 years related to a topic of interest you wish to explore for your dissertation research. Do not include book chapters, books, editorials, white papers, trade magazine articles, or non-peer-reviewed sources. Then, complete the following for each source in the form of an annotated bibliography:
1. Begin each annotation with an APA formatted reference.
2. Then, annotate the source with a block paragraph. The annotation should be double spaced, 200-250 words, including a brief synopsis of the article, the problem, the purpose, a description of the methodology, the findings, the recommendations for future research, and any strengths or weaknesses of the article.
Part 2: After reviewing each annotation, describe the topic you wish to explore for your dissertation research. This topic should logically flow from the gaps in the literature noted in your annotations.
Total Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages
For this assignment, create a problem statement. Your problem must come from a critical issue that must be addressed, otherwise negative consequences will occur or continue. In most cases, scholarly citations within the past 5 years are required to support the problem you will investigate.
Articulate a concise problem statement. Include appropriate published or relevant primary sources to document the existence of a problem worthy of doctoral level research. Follow these steps:
1. Present the general issue grounded in the research literature that leads to the need for the study.
2. Clearly describe and document the problem prompting the study. Include appropriate published or relevant primary sources to document the existence of a problem worthy of PhD doctoral-level research. Be sure to consider the following: What perspective is represented? For example, is the problem an individual level problem, an organizational problem, an industry problem, or a social problem?
3. Consider the theories relevant to predict, explain, and understand the problem.
4. To identify and articulate a problem, consider the potential negative consequences to the field or stakeholders if the proposed research is never conducted.
Support your assignment with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 1-2 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment is to create a purpose of the study by indicating the intent, goal, and rationale for researching the problem addressed in last week’s assignment. The purpose statement should begin with “The purpose of this (quantitative, qualitative, mixed) study is to…” Use the following list to create the purpose statement:
1. Study method
2. Study design
4. Target population
5. Research setting
6. Sampling frame
7. Sampling method
8. Sample size (Justified by scholarly sources and a power analysis for quantitative studies)
9. Data collection method (including instrumentation)
10. Data analysis method
11. Software to be used for analysis
12. Closing statement as to how the study results may inform educational theory
Length: Approximately 1 page, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment is to draft two or more research questions. These questions can be either qualitative.
Qualitative: Research questions must be aligned with the purpose statement. Qualitative research questions should be open-ended and reflect the nature of the qualitative design (avoid yes/no and closed-ended questions). You can use questions similar to the sample dissertation included since our research will be measure for the same thing within the black community.
Length: 1 page, not including title page (reference page not required)
MY Dissertation topic will be: Black and Brown Ex-offenders experiance of Stigm
MY Dissertation topic will be: